News: The Decade Download // December 2019 Newsletter
D E C E M B E R 2019
* #SuiteReality hit the stage three times in 2019 since debuting in 2017! Thank you, Black Lives Black Words International Theatre Festival, Goodman Theatre, The Bridge PHL Theatre Festival, and Rabbit Punch for hosting this production for new audiences. Read what folx had to say about the work!
* Swim Pony Performing Arts’ wrapped recordings on THE RANGER for the upcoming release of #TrailOff! TS Hawkins had the honor of being a Writer-in-Residence to bring The Ranger to life. Looking forward to the June 2020 launch!! This free app is an experience you do not want to miss!
* Thinking about saying those enchanted words to the one you love?! Well, look no further! TS curates “I Do’s” tailored to your wants and desires. Click here to learn how to book your special day!
* Continue to enjoy the season of love and light! Whichever way you celebrate, remember to stay safe!
* What a year, what a year, what a mighty good year!!! Huge hugs to the supporters, partnerships, and lovebugs that made the year so grand.
Thank you: The TANK NYC, Dotty’s Creative Creations, 1812 Productions, Swim Pony Performing Arts, Painted Bride Arts Center, The Goodman Theatre, Black Lives Black Words, The Bridge PHL, AnglePirate Productions, Rabbit Punch, National Black Theatre, August Wilson Consortium, Luke Allen Productions, Theatre Exile – Out of Exile, Women of Resistance in Brooklyn (RnB), WURD Radio, Temple University, Ring of Keys, REP Radio, Et Alia Press + Megan Volpert, Dorothy Hawkins, Eloise Lewis, Charlese Hawkins-Hatton, Frank Lewis, Luke Allen, Deborah Block, Jacinta Burgess, Patrice Armstead, Gabrielle Corsaro, Karen Smith, Jen Childs, Renny Wright, Reginald Edmund, Simeilia Hodge-Dallaway, Nicole Michelle Haskins, Qiana McNary, Taylor Raye, Chelsea Turner, Jessica Vann, Lois Moses, Betsy Vivar, Katrina Hall, Maria Genao Beltre, and Cynda Purnell!